- Vietnam offers more than just cost advantages Vietnam has the world’s most financially competitive services market. It offers great value across many IT service categories, from basic testing and systems maintenance to development of contemporary web, mobile, social, and cloud applications.
- Governmental Support: The government promotes IT education, provides tax benefits to software companies, finances software parks, and is investing to improve digital infrastructure
- A Large and Growing Talent Pool: Vietnam currently has a young population with a strong affinity for digital engagement.This tech-savvy generation could transform Vietnam into a leading provider of IT services to the global market.
- Vietnam is an Asia Tier 1 emerging-market location (Gartner’s Leading Global Locations for Offshore Services, 2014)
- Vietnam is in the Top Ten of A.T. Kearney’s Global Services Location Index 2011 & 2009
- Vietnam is #3 in global offshoring hotspot and #1 in competitive cost (Tower Watson, Services Offshoring Ranking 2013)
- Vietnam is in top 10 countries with most engineering graduates – research of World Economic Forum in 2015 on 128 countries (Forbes)
- Supply will continue to exceed demand for many years